Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or an enterprise telephony server.
⚠️ Important note
Sipnetic doesn’t offer a VoIP service. To use Sipnetic you need an account from a SIP service provider. Some features may be not supported by all SIP providers.
• Compatibility with all standards-compliant VoIP providers and PBXes.
• Supports calling over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
• Modern UI.
• Great audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
• Video calls using H.264 codec (Available as a Premium Feature).
• Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
• Instant Messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
• Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP, and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol. ZRTP and OTR support is available as a Premium Feature.
• Integration with system contacts including built-in contact editor.
• Presence information support based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
• Multiple SIP accounts support with automatic account selection.
• Classic telephony features, such as multiple calls, placing call on hold, sending DTMF digits, voicemail message waiting indication.
• Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low-bandwidth links.
• Light and dark UI themes (Available as a Premium Feature).
• No ads, no user tracking, no personal data collection.
• Available in English, German, and Russian.
📹 Video calls experience may vary depending on the device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic always uses the system implementation of the H.264 codec. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended.